My career has woven two major strands since graduating from college. One strand has been providing training and the other has been providing technology related services in the area of web, mobile and its other applications such as blockchain technology.
What I Do
2012 - CurrentKonzaltant Services
· Built a language services business that is now on course to make its first KES 1 million in revenue from the start of operations in January 2021.
· Completed the editing/proofreading of a series containing 15 volumes with each volume averaging 600 pages.
· Provided transcription services to law firms, and completed more than 200 pages of transcripts.
· Provided training services for clients including RUMA and Linkage Outsourcing Services. These training services saw the company training staff in manufacturing, banking, insurance and professional education.
· Introduction of e-learning platform development as a service to companies wishing to introduce on-demand and life-long learning systems at their work places.
2010 - 2011Contact FM
· Mentoring of colleagues who worked with me and have now moved on to assume more responsibility in other companies.
· Growth in the number of users and visitors to the radio station’s website and social media pages.
BA, Language & Literary Studies
Graduated with a degree in Linguistics with a major in the English language.
1997Aga Khan High School
KCSE, Grade B
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Digital Design
- Social Media
- Time Management
- Social Networking